Sunday, March 22, 2009

I need control myself

I am lost, I lose my right way. Now,I like a bird in the rain.
Day after day,I have been living in Poland for a long time.From Monday to Friday i study English in my college every week.My class has just three hours,after class I go back to home so I have a lot of free time.In that free time,I wasted a lot of time on unuseful things.About my study,I just want to say I am sorry.I didn`t study hard and I felt my knowledge is pertty bad.When i left my home,I gave an aim for myself.I knew it was a pertty high.But,I want to try it.I belive anything is possible.A fomous person who is Chinese said that If you don`t have a goal,you life isn`t a real life.
My life is belong to mine,so I can control it.And i need to change more time to study,I believe i can do it.I am looking forward to my futher is pertty good.By the way,I wish my friends`s futher like me.

1 comment:

  1. It is really good that you think about what you do (and don't do). If you need any help or advice on how to organise yourself don't hesitate to ask your teachers. Living abroad alone you may experience times when you feel a bit sad or not motivated to work.

    ReplyDelete