Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Polish

Polish,it is a difficult language for me.But, it`s also a important language for me.
There are so many advantages.First of all,I will get a well-paid job when i wanna become a worker.Actually, i wanna become a businessman just like my father.Here must have opportunities,I am very sure about it.However,It is not easy way to find.Luck is very important for a successful man.You can not be successful without luck.In my opinion,60% effort+30% luck +10%friend=success.
Secondly,I can find a girlfriend.It also important for me.


Thirdly,I can take my family to visit famous buildings in Poland.I think my parents must be happy when i can speak Polish fluently.


Every coin has its two sides.So,the only one disadvantage is difficult to remember the words,and pronunciation got a little problem.Every beginning is very difficult.


Oh,I remember a sentence form a film which is my favourite. Life`s a climb,but the view is great. SEE

2 comments:

  1. I think you can deal with it. I understand you because polish is very difficult. All the exceptions and ortographic rules cause that you lose a will... just don't give up and go on... The majority of Polish people also make a lot of mistakes e.g. in writing, in speaking... If you plan staying in Poland, the knowledge of polish is really necessary... you know how it looks...
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEE that's postitive attittude :D

    ReplyDelete