Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HomeWork.

I have been studying English for a long time.I didn`t like study Englsh when I was a child.I wasted my time on the computer games.But now,I am interesting in English.You know,English is one of languages which is the most popular in the world.I want to become a businessman like my father,and that is my dream.But,If I don`t speak English,my business will not very well.I will choose Professional English to study.If i finished my lesson,I think that is enough.
In China,There are companies use English to communication with forerign companies.Today,If you don`t speak English,you will be dismissed.You know Chinese economy is very quickly.People of my generation all study English in school.If i am living in America or Britain,I think that is very good for me.Because I will speak English everytime or everyday. I am sure my English will be pretty good.
In the 16th century, Britain defeated the Spanish invincible Armada. Then becomes the marine overlord.And then,Britain starts to colonize strokes seizes so that Britain's colony all over the world.In my opinion,English affects all over the world.For example,America Australia and so on.That has proven my opinion.From 16th century to now,English has also been affecting the world.

1 comment:

  1. I like your plans very much. What would you like to study at the university?
    Business English is pretty useful - you learn professional language and practice how to socialize during different events (formal parties, conferences, fairs). I believe you would benefit a lot if you pursuit your plan. :)

    ReplyDelete