Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine`s day.It is very important for lovers.When you open your eyes,you will discover lots of wonderful roses in your bedside.When you take up the roses and smell,you will discover a special scrip which wrote four words "I Love You,Honey"When you immersed in happiness,your lover had already made a special basketfast for you.Do you want to become this lady,go to the movie.
All right, Why is the day called Velentine`s day? I think It has a long history.The Chinese Valentine`s Day has a long history which is a fable folk.The story about a fairy form heaven who got married with a normal man.And then,They had a joyful life.When he planted crops on the arable land,his wife weaved cotton cloth at home.One day,Jade Emperor(Chinese God) found the fairy.He wanted to bring her back.Their love story touched `the Queen mother of the west`(Jade Emperor`s wife). In the end,They were separated.But,They can see each other once a year on 7th July.This is a sorrowful story.
From then on,China has a conventional tillage.It was named,'Men till the land and women weave cloth.'A kind of convention was following Chinese 2000 years.You know,Chinese handicrafts are the best in the world.
As far as I am conccened,Today isn`t important for me.Because I am single.But I think of some wonderful memories with my ex-girlfriend.I try to fotget it agian and again.But it not in my brian, It in my heart.So,Let it be.
Wish the lovers can one day be together.

1 comment:

  1. Valentine`s Day
    in your bedside--on your bedside
    The Chinese Valentine`s Day has a long history which is a fable from the folk.----Chinese Valentine`s Day has a long history which is a folk fable
    The story about a fairy form heaven ---The story is about a fairyfrom heaven
    He wanted to bring back her---He wanted to bring her back.
    They can see each other once in every year`s on 7th July.----They can see each other once a year on 7th July
    'A kind of convention was following Chinese 2000 years.----This kind of convention was followed 2000 years in China.
    Chinese handicrafts are best in the world---are the best
    Because I am a single---I am single &I am a single man
    As far as I am conccened,Today isn`t important for me.Because I am a single-------As far as I am concerned, today isn`t important for me, because I am single
    But I think of some wonderful memories with my ex-girlfriend.---But I think of some wonderful memories which is with my ex-girlfriend

    ReplyDelete