Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A New Beginning

I found a study club on the Internet yesterday.
I talk with three people.They are very friendly and hospitable.we find a lot interesting things.
The first person is older than me.She is a woman,and got married for a long time.She has four kids,I think she is a goodness mother. She is a Spanish,but she living in center of America.I forget her country name.We are talk about Chinese food and some interesting things.It is very nice talk with her.The second person is boy,his age same to me.He is from Brazil who is a high school student.I like Brazil,because Brazil football team is my favourite.We are talk about Sports.He said to me,his English not very well.But I think his English is pretty good.The last person is a woman,she is 26 years old.She living in America,whose parents are Cantonese.She speaks Chinese not very well,because she grows up in the US.We use English and Chinese to talk.It is very funny.
All right,I think my English will be more better.English don`t let me down,I will get you.
because I have confidence.

2 comments:

  1. That's great. It's very important to use English for fun in informal settings. Maybe you could give a link to the site so that other students can also try finding other people to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep,That`s a good idea.I will tell other students to find new friends from different countries.

    ReplyDelete