Sunday, February 8, 2009

Play football

This is my first play football in Poland.
A sunny day,I get up early in the morning.I`m going to play basketball after have lunch.But,Sunny wants to play football with us.He said to me,he found a good football court yesterday.So,I change my mind.we will go to the football court at 2:30pm.
we together go to the football court.The door was closing when we are arrived there.And then,we go to other a football court. But, the door has already been closed.we keep going to other footballs.There is a football court where all the mud.What a pity!Lastly,we find a football court in a primary shool.There are many people playing football.We take part in them.Their body is stronger than us.In the end, we lost this game.
I believe the match likes your life.No matter how the end,as long as do your`s best.That`s enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment